An academic interesting essay topic is a writing assignment that requires students to investigate and/or discuss a particular subject in an interesting manner Rather than using general topics, these assignments aim to engage the reader by requiring the student to explore an unfamiliar or uncommon area of study. It can range from an argumentative essay to a research paper.
The following are five examples of interesting academic essay topics:
1. Technology and the Impact it Has on Human Interaction: This essay topic explores the effect that technology has had on social interaction. Technology can have both positive and negative effects, and this essay could discuss both the opportunities and hazards of the increasing presence of technology in our daily lives.
2. The Consequences of Global Warming: As global warming continues to be an increasing concern, this essay topic encourages students to not just discuss the effects that global warming has had on our planet, but to also explore the potential consequences if we do not make changes soon.
3. The Power of Advertising: Advertising plays an increasingly important role in our society today, and this essay topic allows students to investigate and discuss the power of advertising and how it is used to influence our actions and beliefs.
4. The Ethics of Animal Testing: This essay topic allows students to consider the ethical implications of animal testing and the potential benefits and drawbacks of current practices.
5. Immigration: This essay topic looks at immigration from a variety of perspectives, inviting students to discuss the political, economic, and moral considerations of immigration. It could examine the current legislation, or explore the history of immigration in general.