Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD) is a neurodevelopmental disorder characterized by difficulty staying focused, hyperactivity, and impulsiveness It is one of the most common mental health disorders in children and often continues into adulthood. People with ADHD experience difficulty organizing tasks, controlling their emotions, and managing their time. Treatment usually involves medication, therapy, lifestyle changes, and education about the disorder.
1. How can parents support children with ADHD in the school environment?
2. Can ADHD be managed through diet and lifestyle modifications?
3. What are the long-term effects of untreated ADHD?
4. What is the connection between ADHD and substance abuse?
5. What are the psychological benefits of being diagnosed with ADHD?