British Airways, also commonly known as BA, is the UK’s largest international airline and is one of the largest in the world in terms of annual passenger-kilometres flown Based in London, they fly to over 200 destinations in nearly 90 countries. They are the second oldest airline in the world, having been founded in 1919, and have an extensive fleet of over four hundred aircraft. British Airways have numerous awards to their name, including being named the World’s Leading Airline in the 2019 World Travel Awards.
When writing about British Airways, there are many interesting essay topics to explore. Here are five great topics for essays about British Airways:
1. The History and Development of British Airways: Explore the early years of the airline from its foundation in 1919 until the present day. Consider key milestones, important people, and the major changes they have undergone over the years.
2. British Airways’ Environmental Policies: Discuss the environmental initiatives and policies British Airways have implemented in order to reduce their carbon footprint and sustainably operate their business.
3. The In-flight Experience: Examine the range of in-flight services offered by British Airways and assess what makes their experience stand out from the competition.
4. The Impact of Brexit on British Airways: Analyze the effect the UK’s departure from the European Union has had on British Airways, with particular focus on the airline’s rights to operate in the EU.
5. Marketing Strategies of British Airways: Examine the techniques and campaigns used by British Airways to reach its customers and assess the effectiveness of their marketing strategy.