Extremes interesting essay topics may refer to the topics of discussion that appear to be the most controversial issues that people can find themselves debating over These topics often involve debates between two extremes, with either one side holding an opinion that is widely accepted or the other holding an opinion that is generally seen as controversial or extreme.
Extremes interesting essay topics are extremely popular not only because they engage a reader in a lively debate but also because they provide a wealth of material to use as evidence in an essay. One of the best aspects of extremes topics is that the argument can pull from a variety of sources including history, literature, political thought, science, and so on.
Here are the five best examples of extremes interesting essay topics:
1. Should the death penalty be abolished? This topic is highly relevant in the political landscape, and it allows for readers to discuss whether the death penalty is an immoral relic of the past or a necessary evil of the present.
2. Should there be a limit on gun ownership? Gun control is a widely discussed topic in the United States, and providing an argument for either side can be an interesting essay topic.
3. Should marijuana be legalized? This essay topic delves into the depths of the pro-marijuana legalization movement, addressing the economic and social benefits of legalizing the drug.
4. Is global warming a serious threat? This essay topic allows readers to explore the evidence of global warming and its effects on the environment, while also considering the impacts of human activity on climate change.
5. Should the minimum wage be raised? This essay topic allows readers to explore the economics of raising the minimum wage and the effects it would have on the average worker and the economy as a whole.