Forensic anthropology is the application of the science of anthropology to legal matters It includes the recovery and analysis of human remains, investigating their physical, chemical, and biological properties to aid in solving legal cases. This includes analyzing skeletal and soft-tissue remains, and attempting to determine the cause of death, age, and other important details.
Five possible essay topics related to forensic anthropology are:
1. A comparison of the role of forensic anthropology in the United States versus other countries.
2. The contributions of forensic anthropology to the criminal justice system.
3. An examination of the ethical considerations that arise from the practice of forensic anthropology.
4. An exploration of the recent advancements in forensic anthropology technology.
5. A discussion of how the forensic anthropology field is changing the way that criminal cases are investigated and prosecuted.