The International Baccalaureate (IB) program is an internationally-recognized form of certification that encourages independent research and a global perspective on learning IB essays are written by students in high school as part of their application to the program, and they typically focus on a certain subject of research or issue. Writing a successful IB essay requires an understanding of the essay's structure and purpose, as well as the topic being addressed.
The five best essay topics for an International Baccalaureate application essay are:
1. Discuss the impact of global warming on the environment and its potential solutions.
2. Examine the role which cultural and religious differences play in international relations.
3. Analyze the economic and social implications of the digital revolution.
4. Assess the effects of mass media on popular opinion and behavior.
5. Analyze the different approaches to conflict resolution and peacebuilding.