Procter and Gamble (P&G) is a global consumer goods company founded in 1837 It is the world's largest consumer goods manufacturer, with more than $65 billion in annual sales. P&G produces hundreds of consumer products, from beauty and health care items to household cleaning and laundry supplies. The company operates in over 80 countries and is the world’s largest advertiser, with a budget of over $10 billion.
P&G has impressive corporate social responsibility (CSR) initiatives in place, including ethical sourcing, supporting diverse and inclusive workplaces, reducing environmental impact, and providing economic benefits for communities around the world. P&G’s CSR goals are an excellent starting point for essay topics. Here are five of the best essay topics based on Procter and Gamble:
1) An analysis of Procter and Gamble's ethical sourcing policies and the impact they are having on global supply chain practices.
2) How is Procter and Gamble’s commitment to diversity and inclusion in the workplace changing the face of corporate America?
3) What environmental initiatives is Procter and Gamble taking to minimize its carbon footprint?
4) How is Procter and Gamble's commitment to economic growth and development in local communities supporting global poverty reduction?
5) Does Procter and Gamble's massive advertising budget pay off? Is it more cost-effective to invest in traditional methods of advertising or explore new avenues?