Teaching Music Thesis
A teaching music thesis is a research paper that a student completes as part of their studies in music education It is a research argument that addresses a specific topic related to music education and can range from targeting a particular educational philosophy, to examining a certain method of teaching, to researching the educational effects of a certain kind of music. It requires the student to conduct extensive research on their chosen topic and to have an in-depth understanding of the subject matter.
The following are some interesting essay topics for a teaching music thesis topic:
1. The Impact of Technology on the Teaching of Music: Examining the effects of digital music technology on music education in the 21st century.
2. A Multi-Ethnic Approach to Teaching Music: Investigating how to use multiple cultural influences to help create a diverse and culturally-sensitive music education curriculum.
3. The Effects of Music Education on Student Performance: An analysis of the impact of music education on students' academic performance.
4. A Comparative Analysis of Contemporary and Traditional Music Education Instruction: Investigating the similarities and differences between current and past approaches to music education.
5. Exploring the Benefits of Group Music Making: Taking a closer look at the educational and social benefits of collaborative learning in music instruction.