Being a steward is an important and fulfilling role, as it involves taking care of people and providing for their needs As a steward, I would be responsible for ensuring that guests and customers at my place of work have everything they need to enjoy their time. From providing excellent customer service to keeping the area clean and organized, stewards are essential members of any organization.
The five best examples of stewarding-related roles include:
1. Concierge: A concierge is responsible for providing guests with information about the hotel’s services, nearby attractions and amenities, and more. They are also tasked with arranging transportation and booking reservations.
2. Front Desk Staff: Front desk staff are the first point of contact for guests, making sure that they have a pleasant and efficient check-in experience. They are also responsible for ensuring the cleanliness and organization of the front desk area.
3. Bartender: Bartenders are responsible for serving beverages and preparing cocktails. They must maintain a high level of customer service and be able to mix drinks correctly.
4. Room Service Staff: Room service staff are responsible for delivering meals to guests in their rooms. They must be courteous, efficient, and knowledgeable of the hotel’s menu.
5. Housekeeping: Housekeeping staff are responsible for ensuring that all rooms, public spaces, and other areas of the hotel are clean and organized. They must have an eye for detail and an understanding of how to properly clean and maintain different surfaces.
These are just a few examples of what it takes to be a successful steward. As a steward, I would take pride in taking care of people and fulfilling their needs. I want to be a steward because it is an important role and I know I can make a positive contribution to any organization.