Color thesis is a unique take on essay writing It is an essay writing model in which themes and topics are determined by different colors. This writing process encourages the writer to explore new ideas and perspectives of the topic by looking at it from different angles.
Color thesis is especially useful for creative writing essays. Each color can be assigned to a theme, issue, topic, or idea, and then this color is used as a point of focus in the essay. The writer can use the different colors to explore the chosen topic with creativity and imagination. Here are five of the best ideas for color thesis topics:
1. The Various Shades and Meanings of Love: This essay topic could explore different colors as a way to explore how love can be seen in different ways. One can look at love as a red passion, a blue heartache, a yellow friendship, a green admiration, and a purple commitment.
2. The Diversity of the Human Mind: This essay topic could involve exploring how different colors can represent the diversity of thought and perspectives in the human mind. It could consider how black represents understanding and logic, white represents innocence and clarity, blue stands for peace and calm, yellow signifies joy and optimism, and red stands for passion and energy.
3. Exploring the Nature of the Universe: Similarly, this essay topic could explore how different colors can represent the vastness and complexity of the universe. It could look at how the colors and shades of black, white, blue, yellow, and red could represent the galaxies, stars, planets, and so on that make up the universe.
4. The Power of Color: This essay topic could explore how different colors can evoke emotions in people. For instance, it could look at how blue can represent sadness, yellow can represent happiness, red can represent anger, and so on. It could also look at how colors can be used to influence people’s moods and the way they perceive certain things.
5. Connecting Color to Music: This essay topic could look at how different colors can be associated with different types of music. For example, it could explore how blue can be used to convey a melancholic feeling in music, how yellow can add a sense of joy and enthusiasm, and how red can add intensity and power to a song.
Overall, color thesis is an excellent way to explore topics with creativity and imagination. With the right topics, color thesis can be a fun and rewarding experience for the writer.