A Great Expectations poster is an educational tool designed to motivate students to reflect on and practice the skills, attributes, and values necessary for them to make the most of their academic, personal, and professional lives The poster includes brief descriptions of each of these expectations, along with a visual representation to help illustrate and amplify the message.
Most commonly found in classrooms, but also prominently featured in other learning environments such as libraries, playgrounds, and family homes, Great Expectations posters are used to encourage students to strive for excellence in their daily lives. It is a tool to help students become lifelong learners, empowered with the skills and characteristics necessary to reach their full potentials.
1. Writing an essay on ways to develop self-confidence through positive self-talk.
2. Crafting a paper on the importance of time management skills.
3. Exploring the benefits of active reading as part of life-long learning.
4. Investigating the effects of self-discipline on academic performance.
5. Examining the importance of goal-setting and its impact on success.