A high school ppt interesting essay topic is a term for an argumentative essay which is targeted at high school students It typically uses a personal narrative, logical analysis, creative problem solving, and other persuasive techniques to make its point. It focuses on an argumentative point of view and is meant to be informative, engaging, and thought-provoking.
An interesting essay topic can be a great way to not only make a great impression on your teacher but also to get your peers engaged in the conversation. Before diving into five great examples of interesting essay topics, let’s look at the basics of how to craft an excellent topic.
1) Quality Over Quantity: Quality is far more important than quantity when it comes to writing an interesting essay topic. Keep your topic concise, yet thorough, and focus on providing a logical argument rather than a long, winding story.
2) Relavance: Make sure your topic is relevant to the course material at hand. It’s fine to branch out, but keep it balanced and make sure the topic is related to the course.
3) Originality: While it’s okay to draw inspiration from previously written topics, make sure to put your own spin on the topic that sets you apart from other students.
4) Audience: Consider your audience when crafting an interesting essay topic. Who is your professor? What do you think your classmates would find interesting?
5) Analysis: When writing your essay, make sure to include analysis with every argument. Show that you can draw conclusions from the facts you present and explain why you believe what you believe.
Now that you know how to craft an interesting essay topic, here are five great examples to get your creative juices flowing:
1) Should All Low-Income Students Have Access to Higher Education?
This topic is perfect for an argumentative essay. It’s relevant to current events, not to mention very timely. Students can discuss the pros and cons of providing low-income students access to higher education and the changes it could have on the education system.
2) Should Private Schools Have the Same Curriculum as Public Schools?
This is a great topic for a persuasive essay. It involves current educational debates and could contain an interesting discussion on the value of private schooling as compared to public schooling.
3) Does Technology Help or Hurt Student Performance?
This is an excellent essay topic for a high school student. It would involve research of studies done on the effects of technology in the classroom and could open up discussions on how technology has changed the way we teach and learn.
4) How Can We Decrease the High School Dropout Rate?
This is an interesting essay topic since it’s a current problem in the education system. It would require research of current trends in student drop-out rates and come up with possible solutions to the problem.
5) Is Social Media Good or Bad for Student Mental Health?
This is a relevant and timely essay topic for high school students. It’s a complex topic and would require the student to research the psychological effects of social media and offer solutions for improving mental health among high school students.