Nutritional sciences analysis is the study of the effects of food and its ingredients on human health It involves both the physiological and biochemical changes that occur in the body as a result of a diet, as well as the impact of diet on health, vulnerability to disease and chronic diseases. Nutritional sciences analysis also looks at the value that various foods have in terms of their nutritional content and effect on health, as well as the ethical, economic, and environmental issues associated with food production and consumption.
Nutritional sciences analysis is an important and varied field, with myriad potential research questions. Here are five potential research questions that could be explored in the field of nutritional sciences analysis:
1. What are the effects of a plant-based diet on human health and well-being?
2. How does food insecurity impact dietary patterns, food choices and nutrition outcomes?
3. What are the effects of processed and convenience foods on health outcomes?
4. How do lifestyle factors such as physical activity and stress affect dietary patterns and nutrient intake?
5. What are the effects of food insecurity and food access on the socio-economic well-being of communities?