A personal opinion presentation is an essay which requires the writer to provide an argument and evidence to support their opinion It requires the writer to be well aware of the topic in order to adequately explain it as they support their argument. Personal opinion presentation topics can be diverse, but they all involve the writer expressing their views on the matter, often with the goal of convincing the reader to agree with them.
The best examples of personal opinion presentation topics include the following:
1. Should the United States abolish the death penalty? This topic allows the writer to explore the ethical and moral implications of capital punishment in the context of the United States as well as consider relevant legal aspects.
2. Is competition in today’s society a good thing? This topic permits the writer to assess the effects of competition on individuals, groups, and societies as a whole.
3. Do video games contribute to youth violence? This topic presents an opportunity for the writer to consider the potential connection between video game usage and youth violence.
4. Does money really buy happiness? This topic allows the writer to evaluate the physical and emotional impact of wealth to uncover whether or not money can truly bring satisfaction.
5. Should college athletes be paid? This topic provides a platform for the writer to explore the potential benefits and drawbacks of compensating college athletes for their performance.