Procter & Gamble (P&G) is a multinational consumer goods company that manufactures and markets a wide range of products around the world Founded in 1837, P&G is one of the world's oldest and largest companies, and its portfolio of brands includes household names like Tide, Gillette, Pampers, and Head & Shoulders. With its global reach, P&G has been a force for positive change in the world for over 180 years.
As a company, P&G has a deep and complex history and its operations span far beyond the products it sells. This makes it an ideal topic for an essay as there are many different ways to approach the subject. Here are five great essay topic ideas related to Procter & Gamble:
1. The History of Procter & Gamble: How did P&G become one of the world's most successful companies?
2. Global Marketing Strategies of Procter & Gamble: What strategies has the company employed to reach the global markets?
3. Ethics and Corporate Social Responsibility at Procter & Gamble: How has the company strived to be a responsible corporate citizen?
4. Procter & Gamble's Impact on Consumer Behavior: What impact have P&G's products and services had on consumer behavior?
5. Sustainability and Procter & Gamble: How has the company been a leader in sustainability initiatives?