A message thesis essay is an essay where the author focuses on a single message they want to get across to the reader The goal of a message thesis essay is to persuade the reader to accept and act upon the message the author is attempting to convey. It is usually an opinion essay, in which an opinion is argued and evidence is provided to back it up.
The five best examples of message thesis essay topics are:
1. The Negative Effects of Social Media on Mental Health: This essay could discuss the way that social media use can influence mental health, highlighting the more detrimental aspects of it, such as cyberbullying, lack of face-to-face communication, and unrealistic comparison to others.
2. The Dangers of Single-Use Plastics: This essay could discuss the ways that single-use plastics are damaging to the environment, from taking hundreds of years to decompose to the increase of microplastics in our water sources.
3. The Impact of Racism on Education: This essay could discuss the ways that racism has an impact on education and the educational outcomes of minority students, such as discrimination from teachers, the lack of resources allocated to their schools, and the poverty of their neighborhoods.
4. The Benefits of Exercise for Mental Health: This essay could discuss the ways that physical activity can influence mental health, such as reducing stress and anxiety, increasing self-esteem, and promoting resilience.
5. The Negative Impact of Technology on Relationships: This essay could discuss the ways that technology use, such as smartphones and social media, can have a negative impact on relationships, such as increased isolation, decreased time spent together, and decreased communication.